Playhead is a creative studio that provides music and audio production for animation, film and TV. We provide original audio content with merging music and sound design for your story. Our services also includes all related technical aspects such as sound editing, mixing and mastering for multi-media platforms.
The works we have done has been awarded and nominated on several festivals such as:
- Berlin International Film Festival
- Istanbul International Film Festival
- Singapore International Film Festival
- The International Moving Pictures Film Festival (HIMPFF)
- Student Academy Awards at SVA (New York, USA)
- The Womanimation! (Rhode Island, USA)
- The “Atlanta Short Fest” (Atlanta, USA)
- LINOLEUM Festival (Ukraine)
- Los Angeles Independent Film Festival (USA)
- Edinburgh Short Films Festival (Scotland, UK)
- AI-AP (American Illustration – American Photography) – New York, USA
- Illinois International Film Festival
- The World Animation Celebration International
- Reel 13 (Boston, USA)
- Minneapolis, St.Paul International Film Festival (MSPIFF)- Minneapolis, USA
- Marbella International Film Festival (MIFF)
Utkucan Eken (Izmir, Turkey) is a London-based composer and music producer. His music education started at the Fine Arts Secondary School. He studied piano and cello during his secondary education.
Following his graduation, he moved to Istanbul after being accepted to the Design of Audio Arts Programme at Yildiz Technical University, Faculty of Art and Design (Hons). There he studied music technology and composition in an interdisciplinary study environment. He has completed his Audio Production Masters Degree with distinction at the University of Westminster (London, UK). Also he has been awarded 2016 John Leckie award for Innovation in Audio Production.
He composes and produces music within electronic and digital environments. As a music producer and composer, he primarily works for visual and interactive media.
Lister Rossel (Santiago, Chile) is a London-based sound designer and music producer working in audio post-production (film, animation and interactive).
After earning a Bachelor of Communication (Advertising) in Chile in the year 2006, was awarded a scholarship from the School of Media, Arts and Design from the University of Westminster (London, UK) to pursue his MA in Audio Production, where Rossel has recently graduated with distinction and as the recipient of the 2016 John Leckie award for Excellence in Audio Production.
As a music producer, Rossel has collaborated with a wide-range of artists in Latin America, Europe, Africa and the United States such Nina Miranda, Morris Hayes (Music Director for Prince), Camila Moreno, Chastity Brown, John Keston, Alderman Tolliver, Cuti Aste, Maia Von Lekow, among others.